IAAN Hypnosis SIG IAAN-Hypnosis-SIG@groups.io
Group DescriptionA special interest group of the International Association of Applied Neuroscience (https://www.iaan.com.au/) bringing together therapists, academics and researchers. The group provides a platform for the exchange of views and opinions as well as the presentation of research findings and empirical observation, all underpinned by neuroscience.
This Hypnosis Special Interest Group was formed following the IACN AGM, held during the Second International Conference of Neuropsychotherapy, held in Melbourne, Australia, 23-25 May 2018 and is now a group within IAAN.
This group is listed in the groups.io directory.
- 12 Members
- 10 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.