Huachuca Hiking Club HuachucaHikingClub@groups.io
WELCOME to the Huachuca Hiking Club (HHC) Groups.io home page! Formed in 1973, this Sierra Vista, AZ based club is composed of people interested in exploring and conserving our natural wilderness heritage through hiking, backpacking, camping, and volunteer trail maintenance. Club hikes are on Saturday with rare Sunday hikes and occasional trail work events, car camps and backpacks. Active club members should serve as club officers, suggest hikes and lead them, participate in trail work events, and attend monthly meetings. This website is intended to enhance club goals and to introduce the club to like-minded outdoor enthusiasts.
You can request a schedule of upcoming hikes (you do not have to be a member to hike with us initially), learn more about the club, ask about becoming an HHC member and/or raise trail maintenance questions/issues by contacting Steve Scheumann (520-378-4926 or email@example.com).
If you would like to join this Groups.io (You must be an HHC member to join.) or have any questions concerning it, please contact Steve Scheumann. He can provide you instructions on how to join this Groups.io after you have become a HHC member, for instance. Currently the the two features of the HHC Groups.io website that are being updated/used are Members and Files:
Directory/Members provides information about each member of the HHC Groups.io and members can update their information (Please included a Display Name).
Files is were all of the club's documents (e.g., hiking schedules, membership rosters, hike descriptions, meeting minutes, constitution, bylaws, blank liability waivers) and files/tracks of hikes are stored.
NOTE: Photos are not used because of space limitations for a free site.
– Cochise County office complex buildings across west of the hospital complex; first bldg. on left (purple-ish color; across from Superior Court; blue Regional Service Center (RSC) sign by the front sidewalk). The conference room is through the first door on your left after entering the open area leading to each office in the building.
If you have any questions about the meeting, please contact Steve Scheumann - firstname.lastname@example.org .
- 17 Members
- 12 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to members only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.
Top Hashtags [See All]