Group DescriptionIf you've read Hitty: Her First Hundred Years
and want to discover Hitty outside the book,
then please join us today!
We know how it exciting it is to have just discovered Hitty,
want to know all about her,
and want to participate in Hitty related activities with like-minded people.
Hitty: Her First Hundred Years by Rachel Field is the best place to start.
It is highly recommended that members read the book to understand our play.
By clicking join you are agreeing to abide by our rules.
A complete list of rules can be found here: http://www.hittygirls.com/rules.html
Remember the Hittygirls motto: Emphasis on Quality!
No off-topic O/T (non-Hitty) posts may be sent to our group.
Please join Hittygirls-real-life to discuss real life.
Hittygirls Real Life, our spin-off group for Real Life Happenings
is where Hittygirls members may post their prayer requests, health issues,
funny things that happened at home, and so forth.
Think of this as your neighborly get-together!
Hitty-related eBay sales are allowed.
We also have an in-group sale venue, the Z-Hitty Sale Items photo album.
Since this is primarily a discussion group,
participation in our discussions is requested in order to sell.
Photos submitted for our pleasure need to include Hitty having fun with her friends.
Our goal is to keep our groups safe and happy for all our members.
Please come and play!
- 207 Members
- 1,797 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to subscribers only.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.