From: George Miller W3GWM <w3gwm@...>

To: "sec-ares@groups.io" <sec-ares@groups.io>

Sent: Friday, April 24, 2020, 01:57:42 AM HST

Subject: [SEC-ARES] Net Control Class

I am offering an online class using Zoom. "Becoming a Better Net Control Station" has proven very popular with over 200 registrations from the Atlantic Division.

This class is based on information from the ARRL NTS Manual as well as other sources plus my 50+ years experience as a Ham NCS on different types of nets and my 26 years of experience with military nets.

I am offering 2 sessions on Monday, April 27th. The first is at 10 AM EDT an the second is at 7:30 PM EDT.

I have been a computer instructor for Fortune 500 Companies plus an Air Force Instructor.

If anyone in your sections is interested, send me an email for log in instructions.

73

George Miller W3GWM