Topics

Reminder: Maunakea 146.72 MHz- (PL100.0) repeater, WH6FIU, monthly test set for tomorrow, Saturday, 12/7/19 1200-1300 HST.

Kevin Bogan

To: PacSecARES, HiCoARES, Big Island, KHRC, MKSS, OMKM, DECs, others,

We continue to need to ensure the MK repeater is operational.

The repeater will be turned back on at noon for the one hour test, Saturday 12/7/19, then turned off again. It needs to be tested on a monthly basis (1st Saturday) to insure that it is operational.

Please check in on the Hawaii State VOAD repeater, 146.72- MHz (PL 100.0 Hz) Maunakea, Saturday, December 7, 2019,  1200-1300 HST.

When checking in please give your callsign spelled phonetically, your name and location. We will not require power, antenna, rig, etc. information at this time.

This is an emcomm repeater, so please use best practices as given by the NCS when operating on the repeater.

This repeater serves the member agencies (e.g., Hawaii County VOAD, American Red Cross, The Salvation Army, Hawaii Pacific Baptist Convention, Team Rubicon, ARES and more) and their partners (e.g., HI-EMA, HCCDA, MEMA, etc.)

Please give this notice the widest dissemination.

Thanks,

Kevin Bogan, AH6QO
ASM Hawaii State VOAD ARRL/ARES Liaison
Skywarn HAM Radio Coordinator for Hawaii
_._,_._,_