Topics

NWS SkyWarn Spotter training, 10/16/19 space limited, register now.

Kevin Bogan

Interested in Skywarn training?

The National Weather Service (NWS) will hold a training session for Skywarn from 1000 - 1200 HST on October 16, 2019 at the Mokupapapa Discovery Center.

  • Maximum of 25 students in the class.

The presentation and its scheduling is solely the product of NWS. I am just passing on the information.
For parking and other arrangements, I suggest that it would be best to contact the Mokupapapa Discovery Center directly.

This registration process may be offered to non-hams directly by the NWS.  I suggest registering now if you are interested.

If I receive additional information or updates, I will pass it along to you.

On October 8, 2019, I will confer with the NWS staff as to the number of slots still open.  At that time, I may provide this opportunity to the VOAD member agencies if they have not received it through other means already.

Please pass this on to other interested operators.

NWS Skywarn HAM Coordinator for Hawaii.

Kevin, AH6QO
Cell: 808.778.4697
Other: (720) 235-8172