Re: Group Name

April K. Lee, Broker, BA, CCIM, ABR, E-Pro

Even though it’s a little long, I really like it👌🏾❗️Great activists in Service to All❗️I am recharged in the Spirit & less fearful about what I intuitively perceive happening in the future💙🌏💠 MAHALO!

April K. Lee, Broker RB-19294, BA, CCIM, ABR, E-Pro
Kohala Real Estate & 2nd Home Services
In beautiful Hawi, Hawai’i
Cell: 808-989-5995

On Feb 3, 2019, at 11:24 AM, Eric Grabowski via Groups.Io <ejgrabowski@...> wrote:

> We need a name for the group, as well as the exercise, that doesn’t allow it to be confused with ACS-managed or ARES-managed plans.  Perhaps the reflector that we use should also differentiate us from the other organizations.

Having a new name for this group sounds like a great idea. I think it would go a long way toward mitigating the issues of territorial identity.

Since we're all about using amateur radio for providing information about catastrophic events to served agencies as well as other Hams, I would like to propose the name RADIO --- Radio Amateur Disaster Information Operators.

73 and aloha, Eric KH6CQ

Join HiCoAres@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.