Group Name

Eric Grabowski

> We need a name for the group, as well as the exercise, that doesn’t allow it to be confused with ACS-managed or ARES-managed plans.  Perhaps the reflector that we use should also differentiate us from the other organizations.

Having a new name for this group sounds like a great idea. I think it would go a long way toward mitigating the issues of territorial identity.

Since we're all about using amateur radio for providing information about catastrophic events to served agencies as well as other Hams, I would like to propose the name RADIO --- Radio Amateur Disaster Information Operators.

73 and aloha, Eric KH6CQ

Join HiCoAres@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.