HeathkitClocks HeathkitClocks@groups.ioThe Heathkit Clocks group was formed to share information on these unique, electronic kits that were designed and sold under the Heath Company name. Many of these clocks are becoming collectable in nature and I've found (as in my own case) that these electronic marvels that have run for years, need the occasional tune-up, adjustment or replaced part. Please feel free to share and post information on Heathkit clocks. Pictures/attachments to e-mail are not permitted due to virus's, so please post them to a website or send them directly to the group member, and auction items are always WELCOME to be mentioned.
- 198 Members
- 545 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Posts from new users require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to subscribers only.
- Members can edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.