Harvard 41 Amateur Radio Repeater Harvard41Repeater@groups.io
The Harvard 145.41 MHz Amateur Radio Repeater was established as a friendly gathering in 1977. Our goals are to establish a repeater that would be: reliable, open, and multi-functional. Our purposes are to support Amateur Radio and provide a forum for a broad range of topics and technologies related to Amateur Radio.
- 43 Members
- 53 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Wiki is visible to anyone.
- Members can edit their posts.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.