Topics

Who's coming tomorrow?

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Who's coming to the Farm tomorrow for our Spin-in-Knit in?

I'll be there with my wheel and knitting, and I think judi is bringing her Shetland sweater to show us. Anyone else? Should be a pretty day.

Lucinda

judiknit <judiknit@...>

Yes, I am planning on being there.
judi

On Nov 20, 2009, at 8:56 AM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid wrote:

Who's coming to the Farm tomorrow for our Spin-in-Knit in?

I'll be there with my wheel and knitting, and I think judi is
bringing her Shetland sweater to show us. Anyone else? Should
be a pretty day.

Lucinda

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

I will be there with Tony's finished romney sweater to show off, maybe
some spinning and a gansey sweater that I am charting the sleeves for.

Teresa

On Friday, November 20, 2009, at 08:56 AM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid wrote:

Who's coming to the Farm tomorrow for our Spin-in-Knit in?

I'll be there with my wheel and knitting, and I think judi is
bringing her Shetland sweater to show us. Anyone else? Should
be a pretty day.

Lucinda

"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared
beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu

Irene Marks <imchanging@...>

I will be there, knitting on a few projects. Looking forward to seeing you'all.
Irene