Topics

Upcoming Event: Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm - Historic House - Sat, 09/21/2019 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@...>

Reminder: Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm - Historic House

When: Saturday, 21 September 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Historic House, Hilltop Hanover Farm

View Event

Description: We'll meet in the Historic House, the fist building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!

Jane Daniels

Look forward to seeing everyone.

What happens after the Farm Stand closes for the season?

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 11:00 AM HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm - Historic House

When: Saturday, 21 September 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Historic House, Hilltop Hanover Farm

View Event

Description: We'll meet in the Historic House, the fist building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Life is better when you go outdoors!

Pat O’Rourke

Won’t be able to come this time.  I am working at the Food Bank.   Pat

On Sep 18, 2019, at 7:10 PM, Jane Daniels <jdhikes@...> wrote:

Look forward to seeing everyone.

What happens after the Farm Stand closes for the season?

On Wed, Sep 18, 2019 at 11:00 AM HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder: Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm - Historic House

When: Saturday, 21 September 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Historic House, Hilltop Hanover Farm

View Event

Description: We'll meet in the Historic House, the fist building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Life is better when you go outdoors!

Joan Conca

I won't be able to join the group. I'm in Washington State!
Joan

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

Reminder: Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm - Historic House

When: Saturday, 21 September 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Historic House, Hilltop Hanover Farm

View Event

Description: We'll meet in the Historic House, the fist building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!

Lucinda Shastid

Washington? Sounds good!

I'll be there and happy to see everyone.

Lucinda