Topics

Upcoming Event: Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit - Sat, 10/26/2019 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@...>

Reminder: Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit

When: Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm

View Event

And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Lucinda Shastid

Who plans to come? I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>
And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Shelley Reid

I’ll be there.

Shelley

On Oct 25, 2019, at 9:27 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Who plans to come? I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
*Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
*When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
*Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>
And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Teresa Ambrose

I’m hoping I will make it!
Teresa

On Oct 25, 2019, at 9:27 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Who plans to come? I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
*Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
*When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
*Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>
And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Jane Daniels

I am coming for part of the meeting

Jane

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 9:27 AM Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
Who plans to come?  I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
> *Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
>
> *When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
>
> *Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
>
> View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>

> your enthusiasm!
> And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole
> bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Joan Conca

I plan to be there, but I may arrive late. I 'm driving back from Cape Cod on Saturday morning.
Josn

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

Who plans to come?  I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
> *Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
>
> *When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
>
> *Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
>
> View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>

> your enthusiasm!
> And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole
> bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Lucinda Shastid

Hooray!

On 10/25/2019 9:42 AM, Jane Daniels wrote:
I am coming for part of the meeting

Jane

On Fri, Oct 25, 2019, 9:27 AM Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:
Who plans to come?  I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
> *Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
>
> *When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
>
> *Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
>
> View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>

> your enthusiasm!
> And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole
> bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Lucinda Shastid

And you'll have your new toy, right?

Lucinda

On 10/25/2019 11:06 AM, Joan Conca wrote:
I plan to be there, but I may arrive late. I 'm driving back from Cape Cod on Saturday morning.
Josn

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

Who plans to come?  I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
> *Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
>
> *When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
>
> *Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
>
> View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>

> your enthusiasm!
> And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole
> bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Pat O’Rourke

I plan to come. Pat

Sent from my iPad.

On Oct 25, 2019, at 9:27 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Who plans to come? I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
*Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
*When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
*Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>
And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Joan Conca

Hi Lucinda,
I don't have the e-spinner with me. I'm waiting for the Woollee Winder to be shipped to me.

I can bring everything on Nov. 16th
Joan

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

Who plans to come?  I'm looking forward to it.

Lucinda

On 10/23/2019 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar wrote:
> *Reminder:* Hilltop Hanover Spin/Knit
>
> *When:* Saturday, 26 October 2019, 11:00am to 1:00pm, (GMT-04:00) America/New York
>
> *Where:*Classroom, Hanover Hilltop Farm
>
> View Event <https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/viewevent?eventid=576949>

> your enthusiasm!
> And just in case you didn't get enough fiber at Rhinebeck, Lucinda will have a whole
> bunch of fiber which someone is destashing ... for free!

Charlene Feliciano

So sad I can’t make it. I’m especially going to miss that de stash. I could always use more fiber my collection is still in its infancy.

--
Charlene Vargas
914-282-7492

Catherine C.