Topics

Today's Meeting

Lucinda Shastid

There were seven of us today, but I think that only three were at Rhinebeck?  Never mind - there was plenty of show-and-tell with the destash from Linda Ciano.  (Linda is the person who told me about Misfits Market.)

So, what fibery stuff went on today?  Well, ...

Teresa spun Finn.

Annie spindled some top that she dyed with beets (pale color from exhausting the pot).

Shelley spun some shades-of-brown-etc. mystery fiber.

Jane and Joan knitted sweaters.

Catherine knitted a shawl.

Lucinda knitted a sort-of-shawl made of triangles (very colorful).

Much of the time we had a single conversation - Rhinebeck, politics, geothermal heating, etc.

And, of course, we ran over because we were having too good a time to stop!

Teresa Ambrose

Thank you Lucinda! It was great to see everyone again. ❤️

🦋
“History, despite its wrenching pain cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again.” -Maya Angelou

On Oct 26, 2019, at 4:31 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

There were seven of us today, but I think that only three were at Rhinebeck?  Never mind - there was plenty of show-and-tell with the destash from Linda Ciano.  (Linda is the person who told me about Misfits Market.)

So, what fibery stuff went on today?  Well, ...

Teresa spun Finn.

Annie spindled some top that she dyed with beets (pale color from exhausting the pot).

Shelley spun some shades-of-brown-etc. mystery fiber.

Jane and Joan knitted sweaters.

Catherine knitted a shawl.

Lucinda knitted a sort-of-shawl made of triangles (very colorful).

Much of the time we had a single conversation - Rhinebeck, politics, geothermal heating, etc.

And, of course, we ran over because we were having too good a time to stop!

Margarita Vatis

Thank You, Lucinda and Teresa,

I haven't been able to be at the meetings for some time but your recaps and informative emails have kept me current and continue to make me still feel like part of the Hanover community. Thank you again for keeping this group going strong all this time!!!

Best,
Margarita

On Saturday, October 26, 2019, 7:39:17 PM EDT, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io <hayslope@...> wrote:

[...]

Joan Conca

Thanks Lucinda!
It was wonderful getting together with the group again.
Your group get-together email shares keep all of us connected.
Joan 😊❤

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.