Topics

This Saturday at Hilltop Hanover - Knit-in, Spin-in, Show-&-Tell

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Yay! I got goodies at Rhinebeck - what did other people get? Please come to the Farm this Saturday and show off - show off what you bought, and show off what you did over the summer.

Bring your lunch and your goodies; bring your needles or your spindle or wheel; and most important, bring yourself to share with us.

I look forward to seeing friends again!

WHEN: Saturday, October 24, 2009 at 11:00 a.m. (usually the third Saturday, but not this month)
WHERE: Hilltop Hanover Farm (check our Yahoo group site, or the Farm's website for directions)
WHAT: Knitters and spinners, and other fiber enthusiasts.

We'll be there until at least 2:00 p.m., so if you are late, it doesn't matter - come anyway!

Hope to see everyone,

Lucinda