Topics

This is great

"Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid" <jzygala@...>

Hi, all. This will be a great convenience - thanks, Teresa!

By the way, I went to the Enfield meeting (central upper CT) of the Nutmeg
Spinners Guild today. Their guest speaker at the April 4 meeting is
<ta-dah!>: Abby Franquemont, the Goddess of Spindling. Abby was brought up
in Peru and learned the spinning and the culture. It should be a great
meeting, if anyone is interested enough to drive there.
http://www.nutmegspinners.org/news

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing everyone (or a lot of ones) at the
Farm on Feb. 21.

Regards,

Lucinda
Lower NY, where it meets Connecticut

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Do you think we should direct people here in advertising and on the
farm's web site so that everyone can benefit from questions and answers?

I will try to remember to bring my camera next meeting so we can post
photos of everyone's work.

On Saturday, February 7, 2009, at 07:34 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid wrote:

Hi, all. This will be a great convenience - thanks, Teresa!

By the way, I went to the Enfield meeting (central upper CT) of the
Nutmeg
Spinners Guild today. Their guest speaker at the April 4 meeting is
<ta-dah!>: Abby Franquemont, the Goddess of Spindling. Abby was
brought up
in Peru and learned the spinning and the culture. It should be a great
meeting, if anyone is interested enough to drive there.
http://www.nutmegspinners.org/news

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing everyone (or a lot of ones)
at the
Farm on Feb. 21.

Regards,

Lucinda
Lower NY, where it meets Connecticut

"Toni" <tonisemail@...>

Linda, how far is it to Enfield? Abby has been a great help in the
Ravelry spinning forums.

Toni

--- In HanoverSpinKnitIn@..., "Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid" <jzygala@...> wrote:

Hi, all. This will be a great convenience - thanks, Teresa!

By the way, I went to the Enfield meeting (central upper CT) of the
Nutmeg
Spinners Guild today. Their guest speaker at the April 4 meeting is
<ta-dah!>: Abby Franquemont, the Goddess of Spindling. Abby was
brought up
in Peru and learned the spinning and the culture. It should be a
great
meeting, if anyone is interested enough to drive there.
http://www.nutmegspinners.org/news

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing everyone (or a lot of
ones) at the
Farm on Feb. 21.

Regards,

Lucinda
Lower NY, where it meets Connecticut

judiknit <judiknit@...>

I just googled Enfield, it is 102 miles from chappaqua, 2 hours.
judi

--- In HanoverSpinKnitIn@yahoogroups.com, "Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid" > wrote:

> Hi, all. This will be a great convenience - thanks, Teresa!
>
> By the way, I went to the Enfield meeting (central upper CT) of the
Nutmeg
> Spinners Guild today. Their guest speaker at the April 4 meeting is
> : Abby Franquemont, the Goddess of Spindling. Abby was
brought up
> in Peru and learned the spinning and the culture. It should be a
great
> meeting, if anyone is interested enough to drive there.
> http://www.nutmegspinners.org/news
>
> In the meantime, I look forward to seeing everyone (or a lot of
ones) at the
> Farm on Feb. 21.
>
> Regards,
>
> Lucinda
> Lower NY, where it meets Connecticut

"Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid" <jzygala@...>

From the intersection of Rte 25 and I-684, about 2 hours. Teresa, does that
sound right to you?

Shastid" <jzygala@...> wrote:

Hi, all. This will be a great convenience - thanks, Teresa!

By the way, I went to the Enfield meeting (central upper CT) of the
Nutmeg
Spinners Guild today. Their guest speaker at the April 4 meeting is
<ta-dah!>: Abby Franquemont, the Goddess of Spindling. Abby was
brought up
in Peru and learned the spinning and the culture. It should be a
great
meeting, if anyone is interested enough to drive there.
http://www.nutmegspinners.org/news

In the meantime, I look forward to seeing everyone (or a lot of
ones) at the
Farm on Feb. 21.

Regards,

Lucinda
Lower NY, where it meets Connecticut

"Meg Brinster" <megbrinster@...>

How far from Sussex County NJ?

Shastid" > wrote:

> Hi, all. This will be a great convenience - thanks, Teresa!
>
> By the way, I went to the Enfield meeting (central upper CT) of the
Nutmeg
> Spinners Guild today. Their guest speaker at the April 4 meeting is
> : Abby Franquemont, the Goddess of Spindling. Abby was
brought up
> in Peru and learned the spinning and the culture. It should be a
great
> meeting, if anyone is interested enough to drive there.
> http://www.nutmegspinners.org/news
>
> In the meantime, I look forward to seeing everyone (or a lot of
ones) at the
> Farm on Feb. 21.
>
> Regards,
>
> Lucinda
> Lower NY, where it meets Connecticut

"Meg Brinster" <megbrinster@...>

I can do 3 hours!!!!!!!!!( or my husband can :)