Topics

Thanks for the invite and help needed.

"katherinemaldonado" <Katherine.Maldonado@...>

Thanks for the invite to this group.

My daughter Kayla and I really enjoyed the last meeting. I have since
purchased her a drop spindle which came with a little fleece and she
has done some practicing ... I was no help to her. ;-(

Anyway, I know there is a group that meets on Monday evening and was
wondering if you were meeting this coming Monday Feb. 16 so that she
could bring her spindle and someone could help her out.

Unfortunately because of school she will not be able to make the next
Saturday meeting.

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi Katherine,

Nice to hear from you! I am glad Kayla got her spindle.

Where is the group that meets Monday eve? Maybe if it is not too late I
can meet her there and help her with her new spindle.

Teresa

On Tuesday, February 10, 2009, at 08:43 AM, katherinemaldonado wrote:

Thanks for the invite to this group.

My daughter Kayla and I really enjoyed the last meeting. I have since
purchased her a drop spindle which came with a little fleece and she
has done some practicing ... I was no help to her. ;-(

Anyway, I know there is a group that meets on Monday evening and was
wondering if you were meeting this coming Monday Feb. 16 so that she
could bring her spindle and someone could help her out.

Unfortunately because of school she will not be able to make the next
Saturday meeting.

"katherinemaldonado" <Katherine.Maldonado@...>

Teresa

May have the day of the week wrong but one of the lady's said there
was a group that met on a weekday in Yorktown. Maybe whoever it was
will read my post and have pity on me. Finding it hard to contain
the 10 year old with OCD...just kidding, but feels like it sometime.

Anyway, I have all day Monday off so maybe can meet in public venue
up that way to get he some help.

~Katherine

--- In HanoverSpinKnitIn@..., Hayslope <hayslope@...>

wrote:

Thanks for the invite to this group.

My daughter Kayla and I really enjoyed the last meeting. I have
since
purchased her a drop spindle which came with a little fleece and
she
has done some practicing ... I was no help to her. ;-(

Anyway, I know there is a group that meets on Monday evening and
was
wondering if you were meeting this coming Monday Feb. 16 so that
she
could bring her spindle and someone could help her out.

Unfortunately because of school she will not be able to make the
next
Saturday meeting.

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Katherine,

The Stitch'nBitch group meets on Thursday nights at Panera bread. They
meet at 7:30 which is too late for me.

We can meet on Monday during the day either here at my house which is
near the farm or at Panera Bread.

wrote:

Thanks for the invite to this group.

My daughter Kayla and I really enjoyed the last meeting. I have
since
purchased her a drop spindle which came with a little fleece and
she
has done some practicing ... I was no help to her. ;-(

Anyway, I know there is a group that meets on Monday evening and
was
wondering if you were meeting this coming Monday Feb. 16 so that
she
could bring her spindle and someone could help her out.

Unfortunately because of school she will not be able to make the
next
Saturday meeting.

Victoria Springer <springerv@...>

Hi,
There is actually a smaller Stitch'nBitch that meets at Panera in Yorktown Heights at 10am on Mondays.  It is more sporadic, though.  If you sign up for the Northern Westchester SnB Yahoo group, people generally discuss whether they will be able to make it or not on Sunday.
-Victoria Springer

--
Victoria Springer
springerv@...

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Thanks Victoria. I didn't realize they met on Monday too. Maybe we will
try to go then.

wrote:

[...]

Irene <imchanging@...>

Hello
I'm new to your group. I missed the last meeting but I should be able to be at the Feb. 21 one. Please send the details. Also, I am interested in the Stitch n Bitch group on Mon. mornings. How does that work?
Thanks
Glad the weather is warming
Irene

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi Irene,

The Spin/Knit In on Feb. 21 is at the same place and time. Hilltop
Hanover Farm at 11AM. Glad to hear you will be there this time!

The Stitch'n'Bitch group meets on Thursday eve at 7:30 PM and sometimes
on Monday at 10 AM both times at Panera Bread in the Triangle Shopping
Center in Yorktown. You can check out the yahoo site at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Northern_Westchester_Stitch_n_Bitch/ . If
you join the group you will be in on the latest meeting info.

See you on the 21st!

Teresa

On Wednesday, February 11, 2009, at 09:20 AM, Irene wrote:

Hello
I'm new to your group. I missed the last meeting but I should be able
to be at the Feb. 21 one. Please send the details. Also, I am
interested in the Stitch n Bitch group on Mon. mornings. How does that
work?
Thanks
Glad the weather is warming
Irene

"katherinemaldonado" <Katherine.Maldonado@...>

Thanks, I have joined the group and hopefully hear back.

wrote:

[...]

Toni <tonisemail@...>

Hi Katherine - I just approved your membership. Welcome!

Toni

--- In HanoverSpinKnitIn@... <mailto:HanoverSpinKnitIn%40yahoogroups.com>, Hayslope <hayslope@...>

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Northern_Westchester_Stitch_n_Bitch/ <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Northern_Westchester_Stitch_n_Bitch/> .

--- In HanoverSpinKnitIn@..., "katherinemaldonado"
<Katherine.Maldonado@...> wrote:

Thanks for the invite to this group.

My daughter Kayla and I really enjoyed the last meeting. I have since
purchased her a drop spindle which came with a little fleece and she
has done some practicing ... I was no help to her. ;-(

Anyway, I know there is a group that meets on Monday evening and was
wondering if you were meeting this coming Monday Feb. 16 so that she
could bring her spindle and someone could help her out.

Unfortunately because of school she will not be able to make the next
Saturday meeting.

Hi Katherine,

So are we on for Monday at 10 at Panera? Let me know and I will be there.

Teresa

"katherinemaldonado" <Katherine.Maldonado@...>

Thanks Toni.

wrote:

[...]

Sorry if this is a duplicate.

<Katherine.Maldonado@> wrote:

[...]

Yes we are on for tomorrow Monday at 10 am. Can you please provide
me the address or is there only one in Yorktown?

<Katherine.Maldonado@> wrote:

[...]

I am glad. There is only one Panera in Yorktown and it is in the
Triangle shopping center off of rt. 118 / rt 35 in Yorktown.

Take the Taconic parkway north to the Underhill Ave exit and go right
off the exit onto Underhill Ave. towards Yorktown.
At the first light go left on rt 118.
Go straight through 2 lights to the Triangle shopping center on your
right which is shortly after the second light.
Panera is on your left just after you go down the ramp into the
shopping center.
My cell # is 914-582-6008 in case you get lost. See you at 10!

Teresa

<Katherine.Maldonado@> wrote:

[...]

Hi Katherine - Panera is located in the Triangle Shopping Center (where the A&P is). It's by TJ Maxx.

Toni

.