Topics

Spinning/Knitting This Saturday

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Hi, all. Looks like the weather will cooperate for us - we're going to be part of the warming trend this weekend. (Brrr - it's about time!) So we're on for this Saturday.

11:00 a.m. at the Farm on Saturday, January 16. We'll be in Molly's house, the first building on your left as you drive in. Bring yourself, your lunch, your spinning or knitting, your questions, your show-and-tell, and your stash! What did you get new for the holidays? You want to share it with people who will understand, and we want to help you gloat over it - a match made in heaven!

See you there,

Lucinda