From: benitag144 <benitag144@...>
Date: October 31, 2009 11:43:02 AM EDT
Subject: [spinandeaters] fiber I would love to unload ( for free)

I have a large bag full of a hodge podge of fiber that I don’t want to spin, but someone else might want to……..

Most of it is wool in a variety of colors – none terribly soft.

There is a moderately sized bag of alpaca that came with the large load of alpaca I bought.  It is buttery soft, and also short – in two colors.  I was going to throw it out, but Mary suggested blending it.  Does anyone want to take this stuff?  If I can’t give it away, I might either use it for mulch next spring or throw it away.

Benita

Ps, what was the ‘free’ site for giving things away?