Topics

Spin/Knit-In - Sun, 04/07/2019 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@...>

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In

When:
Sunday, 7 April 2019
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-04:00) America/New York

Where:
Historic House, Hanover Hilltop Farm

We'll meet in the Historic House (first building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....
See  you then!

View Event

Joan Conca

It looks like I will be able to join the group on Sunday. J

I am very much looking forward to being with my Hanover friends again.  It’s been too long!

Joan  J

We'll meet in the Historic House (first building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....

See  you then!

View Event

Lucinda Shastid

Absolutely too long!!