Topics

Spin/Knit-In - Sun, 02/03/2019 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@...>

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In

When:
Sunday, 3 February 2019
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Historic House, Hanover Hilltop Farm

We'll meet in the Classroom (third building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....
See  you then!

View Event

Jane Daniels

I am planning on coming

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 11:00 AM HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In

When:
Sunday, 3 February 2019
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Historic House, Hanover Hilltop Farm

We'll meet in the Classroom (third building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....
See  you then!

View Event

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Life is better when you go outdoors!

Would love to come but I’m coming home from the Bahamas that day. ☀️🛳

Susan
Susan Ryhanen

with big thumbs on a tiny keyboard.

On Jan 31, 2019, at 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In

When:
Sunday, 3 February 2019
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Historic House, Hanover Hilltop Farm

We'll meet in the Classroom (third building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....
See  you then!

View Event

Lucinda Shastid

Don't you want to think about spending a few more days in the Bahamas (as long as you're missing the meeting anyway)?  I hear the weather's a lot better there.

Lucinda

On 1/31/2019 11:22 AM, Susan Ryhanen wrote:
Would love to come but I’m coming home from the Bahamas that day. ☀️🛳

Susan
Susan Ryhanen

with big thumbs on a tiny keyboard.

On Jan 31, 2019, at 11:00 AM, HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io> wrote:

Reminder:
Spin/Knit-In

When:
Sunday, 3 February 2019
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Historic House, Hanover Hilltop Farm

We'll meet in the Classroom (third building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....
See  you then!

View Event

That would be nice but we’re on a cruise, so no option to stay longer. 😟

On Jan 31, 2019, at 11:57 AM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

[...]

Helen

Hello all,

Regina Blakeslee will be covering me on Sunday since I will be out of town at an accepted student day for my youngest daughter.

Thank you all for the dryer balls in advance and enjoy your meeting!!

Sincerely,

Helen Banks Iral

We'll meet in the Classroom (third building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....
See  you then!

View Event

Joan Conca

I am planning on coming  J  Joan

We'll meet in the Classroom (third building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....

See  you then!

View Event

Carol Fessler

I won't make it - I'm going to Colorado to ski with my three sons.

Carol

On Thu, Jan 31, 2019 at 6:00 PM Joan Conca <joanconca@...> wrote:

I am planning on coming  J  Joan

We'll meet in the Classroom (third building on the left) at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Sunday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ....

See  you then!

View Event

Charlene Feliciano

Count me in, see you all there!