Topics

Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm - Sat, 01/19/2019 11:00am-1:00pm #cal-reminder

HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io Calendar <HanoverSpinKnit@...>

Reminder:
Spin/Knit at Hilltop Hanover Farm

When:
Saturday, 19 January 2019
11:00am to 1:00pm
(GMT-05:00) America/New York

Where:
Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm

We'll meet in the Classroom, the third building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!

View Event

Joan Conca

I plan to be there.  Joan J

Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm

We'll meet in the Classroom, the third building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!

View Event

Lucinda Shastid

I do, too.

Lucinda

On 1/16/2019 11:39 AM, Joan Conca wrote:

I plan to be there.  Joan J

Classroom Building, Hilltop Hanover Farm

We'll meet in the Classroom, the third building on the left, at Hilltop Hanover Farm this Saturday, 11:00 to 1:00.  Bring your fibery work, your lunch, your show-and-tell, your questions, ….

See you then!

View Event

Shelley Reid

I plan on coming, but of course that is weather permitting. ;) I enjoy driving in snow, but I won’t drive if the authorities are trying to clear the roads, and I do not mess with ice. So it all depends on how this interesting weather event turns out. And we’re supposed to take Hannah back to school on Sunday; that’s looking less likely.

Shelley

Reminder: