Topics

Spin-In/Knit-In This Saturday

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

This Saturday is the third Saturday of the month, and we all know what that means ... [wild anticipation from the audience] ... It's time for the Spin-In/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm!! [riotous applause, dogs barking, cats anticipating balls of yarn, etc.]

Yes, this Saturday is the monthly ... Spin-In/Knit-In at Hilltop Hanover Farm!! [riotous applause, dogs barking, cats anticipating balls of yarn, etc.]

See you there!

[then in very fast speech, like the details in a car ad on the radio] We meet at 11:00 and stay as long as people are having fun. (Teresa and I will be there until at least 1:00, if anyone wants to come late.) Bring your lunch and your spinning or knitting project. Bring your show-and-tell (often the best part of the afternoon), and your questions (we all like to feel like experts, and we all can learn from other people's questions).

See you there!

Lucinda and Teresa

Teresa Ambrose <hayslope@...>

Excellent reminder!

On Wednesday, February 17, 2010, at 08:50 AM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid wrote:

[...]

Enid Leikin <eleikin@...>

Thank you for the invitation.  Still on an academic schedule, I am out of town this week.  Hope to see you next month.
Enid

[...]

Hope you are having fun! We will miss you. See you next month

Teresa

On Wednesday, February 17, 2010, at 12:13 PM, Enid Leikin wrote:

Thank you for the invitation.  Still on an academic schedule, I am out
of town this week.  Hope to see you next month.
Enid
<image.tiff>