Topics

Spin-in/Knit-in Saturday

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Hi, all. Isn't it gorgeous weather at last? It's supposed to be good through the weekend, so we can be outside on Saturday. And Saturday is the first day of spring, so we can celebrate the new growth of plants with the growth of our knitting!

We'll probably be out back behind Molly's House on the patio. It has both sun and shade, so everyone can be happy.

So here are the details:

Time: Saturday, March 20, 11:00 a.m. until we all leave
Place: Hilltop Hanover Farm, in/behind Molly's House (first house on the left)
Bring: Yourself, your spinning or knitting to share, your questions, and a bag lunch.

If you think you will be late, let us know and we'll be sure to wait for you. See you there!

Lucinda and Teresa