Topics

Shearing day at stone barns

judiknit <judiknit@...>

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shannon Algiere <shannona@...>
Date: March 22, 2009 3:53:58 PM EDT
Subject: Shearing day at stone barns

Hello,

We are planning a shearing day event at Stone Barns Center in Pocantico
Hills on May 16th.  Would you and other members of your guild be interested
in attending and demonstrating how you do your craft? Below is the link to
the event:

Please contact me if you are interested either by this address or at
914-631-0247 (my home phone number)

Thank you,
Shannon Algiere
Assistant Grower

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Thank you Judi! What fun that will be.

Begin forwarded message:

From: Shannon Algiere <shannona@...>
Date: March 22, 2009 3:53:58 PM EDT
To: judiknit@...

Hello,

We are planning a shearing day event at Stone Barns Center in Pocantico
Hills on May 16th. Would you and other members of your guild be
interested
in attending and demonstrating how you do your craft? Below is the
link to
the event:

http://www.stonebarnscenter.org/sb_calendar/
eventdetail.aspx?EventID=2292

Please contact me if you are interested either by this address or at
914-631-0247 (my home phone number)

Thank you,
Shannon Algiere
Assistant Grower

judiknit <judiknit@...>

Will you be contacting Shannon?
judi

From: Shannon Algiere <shannona@...>
Date: March 22, 2009 3:53:58 PM EDT

Hello,

We are planning a shearing day event at Stone Barns Center in Pocantico
Hills on May 16th. Would you and other members of your guild be interested
in attending and demonstrating how you do your craft? Below is the link to
the event:

Please contact me if you are interested either by this address or at
914-631-0247 (my home phone number)

Thank you,
Shannon Algiere
Assistant Grower

OPM888@...

Hey Judi,
That's the same weekend that Charlene is doing her workshop.  I'll help someone, otherwise it'll that would be three straight days of programming. After this past week, if I don't get others to assist, I'm not taking on the extra work.

I'll contact her for information and see what the program entails.
Olive

From: Shannon Algiere <shannona@...>
Date: March 22, 2009 3:53:58 PM EDT

Hello,

We are planning a shearing day event at Stone Barns Center in Pocantico
Hills on May 16th. Would you and other members of your guild be interested
in attending and demonstrating how you do your craft? Below is the link to
the event:

Please contact me if you are interested either by this address or at
914-631-0247 (my home phone number)

Thank you,
Shannon Algiere
Assistant Grower

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Judi,

I looked at my calendar and the event falls on our monthly spin in. I
don't know if I can get around that. Like maybe change the spin in date
for that month. I will check with Lucinda and see what she thinks.