Topics

Rainbeau Ridge

Irene Marks <imchanging@...>

Just to make sure you all have the link, Here is Rainbeau Ridge's website. The farm is located off Harris Rd. in Bedford Hills. They are doing a Sheep Shearing on April 26 from 1-4 and are interested in having spinners demonstrate spinning. They have a great site, check out their pictures. Many goat kids being born these days.

http://www.rainbeauridge.com/cms/

Happy Spring
Irene

"Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid" <jzygala@...>

If anyone is interested in spinning at Rainbeau Ridge (see Irene's message
below), and did not give me their name at Saturday's spin-in/knit-in, please
tell me now.

Here is the message from the owner of Rainbeau Ridge Farm:

"I would love to have any and all of the 'sheep to shawl' components demo.
Ed & I try to do it but there's so much going on it's impossible...I have a
friend bringing a rigid heddle loom. I own some knitting needles (kid size)
and have a Louet. But ideally, anyone who'd like to demo is welcome-- I just
would like to know in advance so I can set things up, manage the mix and
have you all comp'ed at the gate.

Anyone who is doing a demo (by prior arrangement) is most certainly free and
their immediate family is our guest-- I just need names..."

So, give me your name(s) if you will be spinning/knitting/weaving there.

See you there, I hope.