Topics

OT - POLITICAL

Lucinda Shastid

If you enjoy making fun of our prez, check this out:

https://youtu.be/7PumMKz_3sg

The Parody Project has a lot of songs mocking #45.  I especially like It Confounds the Science (part 1).

Another great parodist is Randy Rainbow, both on YouTube and on his own web site.

Good one L! Randy Rainbow is great too.

🦋
“History, despite its wrenching pain cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage need not be lived again.” -Maya Angelou

On Oct 26, 2019, at 3:57 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

If you enjoy making fun of our prez, check this out:

https://youtu.be/7PumMKz_3sg

The Parody Project has a lot of songs mocking #45.  I especially like It Confounds the Science (part 1).

Another great parodist is Randy Rainbow, both on YouTube and on his own web site.

Lucinda