Topics

Off topic but not political

Jane Daniels

At the meeting today, several of us had read an article in the NY TImes Do babies cry in different languages. We felt others would be interested.

I mentioned a book that I had read about aging. Again others were interested.
Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End  by Antul Gawande

Jane
(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

And here's the article that Teresa mentioned yesterday.

Lucinda