Topics

New Files added to our website

Lucinda <jzygala@...>

At Judi's suggestion, I just added two files to our website:

How Much Fiber?
How much fiber/yarn do I need to make a sweater, etc.?

and
Small Projects
What can I do with just a small amount of yarn?

If you get stuck, here's a place to start.

By the way, feel free to add your own information - favorite local stores, favorite internet shops, etc. Very easy. Just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HanoverSpinKnitIn/files/ and click on Create Text File. Type your title and your description, and add your text. Then click on "create file" - you may have to scroll over to the far right to find it. Super easy!

Judi, thanks for the incentive to get it started!

Hope to see you all at our November meeting on November 21.

Lucinda
Lower NY, where it meets Connecticut

judiknit <judiknit@...>

Thank you so much for doing this.