Subject: [HanoverSpinKnit] Misfit Markets
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2019 16:27:27 -0400
From: Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>
To: HanoverSpinKnit@groups.io

A friend introduced me to this today - she received her delivery and opened it while she was there.  It's all organic vegetables that are not saleable by supermarkets because they're too large/too small/misshapen.  You're eating things that would otherwise be thrown away and there is a  lot of variety.  The lettuces have the roots still attached so they're fresh, etc.

I know some people aren't happy with CSAs because there's too much of a few things - not with this box!

https://www.misfitsmarket.com/, in case you're interested.

Lucinda

P.S. She also gave me a lot of fiber that she decided she'll never spin.  I won't be able to come tomorrow, but I'll bring it to the Oct. 26 meeting.