Topics

Michael Cook (wormspit.com) program

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

If anyone is up for a drive, Michael Cook will be giving a program at the Nutmeg Spinners Guild (Enfield, CT) on Saturday, December 5. We were discussing his work and website at our meeting yesterday, and here he is!

"Our Saturday program is �Silk: Silkwork Sampler I�Village Style Reeling.� This program will have basic information about sericulture, including silk rearing, reeling, twisting, dyeing and care. Examples of different types and specie of silk will be available for pass-around viewing. Because of the season, live worms will not be available."

Teresa, NOW do you want to go up?

Lucinda

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Yes! That is too funny. We were just talking about native silkworms on
Sat.

On Sunday, November 22, 2009, at 01:38 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid wrote:

If anyone is up for a drive, Michael Cook will be giving a
program at the Nutmeg Spinners Guild (Enfield, CT) on Saturday,
December 5. We were discussing his work and website at our
meeting yesterday, and here he is!

"Our Saturday program is “Silk: Silkwork Sampler I—Village Style
Reeling.” This program will have basic information about
sericulture, including silk rearing, reeling, twisting, dyeing
and care. Examples of different types and specie of silk will be
available for pass-around viewing. Because of the season, live
worms will not be available."

Teresa, NOW do you want to go up?

"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared
beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu