Topics

Meeting this Saturday

Lucinda Shastid

The calendar didn't send the automatic reminder, so I'm doing it now.

I'm waiting to hear from Shanyn as to whether we're in the Classroom.

I am coming, see you there.

Jane

On Thu, Nov 14, 2019 at 9:02 AM Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

The calendar didn't send the automatic reminder, so I'm doing it now.

I'm waiting to hear from Shanyn as to whether we're in the Classroom.

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Yes, we'll be in the classroom.

On 11/14/2019 9:02 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:

The calendar didn't send the automatic reminder, so I'm doing it now.

I'm waiting to hear from Shanyn as to whether we're in the Classroom.

Lucinda

Shelley Reid

I plan on coming.

Shelley

On Nov 14, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Yes, we'll be in the classroom.

On 11/14/2019 9:02 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:

The calendar didn't send the automatic reminder, so I'm doing it now.

I'm waiting to hear from Shanyn as to whether we're in the Classroom.

And I'll be there, too.

Lucinda

On 11/15/2019 12:43 PM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io wrote:
I plan on coming.

Shelley

On Nov 14, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Yes, we'll be in the classroom.

On 11/14/2019 9:02 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:

The calendar didn't send the automatic reminder, so I'm doing it now.

I'm waiting to hear from Shanyn as to whether we're in the Classroom.

Lucinda

Joan Conca

Me too!
Joan

Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy S10.

On 11/15/2019 12:43 PM, Shelley Reid via Groups.Io wrote:
I plan on coming.

Shelley

On Nov 14, 2019, at 3:40 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

Yes, we'll be in the classroom.

On 11/14/2019 9:02 AM, Lucinda Shastid wrote:

The calendar didn't send the automatic reminder, so I'm doing it now.

I'm waiting to hear from Shanyn as to whether we're in the Classroom.

Lucinda

Catherine C.

I’m coming; will be a little late.