Topics

[knittyreader] Happy Knitty with a side order of yay + a pinch of glee

judiknit <judiknit@...>

Begin forwarded message:

From: AmyKnitty <amy@...>
Date: December 14, 2009 4:19:38 PM EST
Subject: [knittyreader] Happy Knitty with a side order of yay + a pinch of glee

No, not *that* kind of glee. :-) The kind that comes when you open a new issue of Knitty and visions of new knitted things start dancing in your head!

Yes, it's winter Knitty time -- the new issue is up and ready for your holiday season enjoyment! You should be able to get there using our front door:
http://knitty.com

but if that doesn't work, here's the direct link to the issue:
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter09

This issue is our 30th [I know! Can you believe it?] and we're having a HUGE contest to celebrate. Take a peek here for all the details:
http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter09/editor.php

Everyone at Knitty -- Jillian, Mandy, Kate, Keri, Mel and I -- want to thank you for your ongoing support. Especially at this time of year, as twinkly lights go up in all our neighborhoods and we hunker down with some great yarn and patterns, we really feel the warmth of knitting community spirit and are so glad to be part of such a great bunch of people, spread all over the world.

Have a wonderful winter season!

Best,
Amy
[editor, Knitty.com]