Topics

January meeting

"graylady10598" <tonisemail@...>

Is there a meeting scheduled for this Saturday 1/16?

Toni

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi Tony,

Yes there is. We missed you at the last meeting! I'd love to see some
of the things you've been knitting with your home spun yarn.

Teresa

On Tuesday, January 12, 2010, at 10:13 PM, graylady10598 wrote:

Is there a meeting scheduled for this Saturday 1/16?

Toni

"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared
beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi again Toni,

I just got your posting from the stitch and bitch list. That cast on is
amazing! I tried to reply to the message and got some complicated
message about how to reply. I seem to remember having that problem
before. Anyway I just wanted to thank you and tell you that the second
video worked for me too.