Topics

I'm not even sure what to think about this.... Heavy Metal Knitting in Finland

o.m.g!  I looked at the video (love the opening scene with the fiddle music) - but is it serious?  No, it MUST be a joke.  But what's so funny?  The contrast of fiddle music and heavy metal? The contrast of knitting and heavy metal?

Sorry, I'm laughing so hard that I can't reach the keys.

Lucinda

On 4/17/2019 4:43 PM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io wrote:
https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/heavy-metal-knitting-finland/

I doubt if it’s a joke.  Finnish culture can be weird…..I know because I’m married to a Finn.

Susan

On Apr 17, 2019, at 6:23 PM, Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...> wrote:

o.m.g!  I looked at the video (love the opening scene with the fiddle music) - but is it serious?  No, it MUST be a joke.  But what's so funny?  The contrast of fiddle music and heavy metal? The contrast of knitting and heavy metal?

Sorry, I'm laughing so hard that I can't reach the keys.

Lucinda

On 4/17/2019 4:43 PM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io wrote:
https://www.udiscovermusic.com/news/heavy-metal-knitting-finland/

Teresa Ambrose

I don’t know. File under strange knitting things in the world!