Topics

Hilltop Hanover schedule

Kay and Larry Koppl

Hi all. I stopped by hilltop hanover for spin and knit today, but there is a chain on the gate. Can you let me know the spin and knit schedule for November and December?
Thankyou!
Kay
(Sent from my iPhone)

Lucinda Shastid

Hi, Kay.  We are meeting only on Saturdays now - first and third Saturdays.

I just looked at your profile on https://groups.io/g/HanoverSpinKnit/ and saw that you only receive special notifications.  You may want to switch to some other option so you get messages, including the twice-monthly notification of where and when we meet.

We had a small meeting yesterday - I wish you'd been there <grin>!

Sorry we missed you,

Lucinda