Irene Marks <imchanging22@...>

Hello Hanover
I haven't received anything from Hanover lately.  Am I somehow off the list or has not one sent anything lately?  My usual email is imchanging@...
Thanks
Irene

---

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi Irene,

We are not a gabby bunch. Not that we don't encourage gabbiness we just don't seem to post a lot!

Teresa

On Monday, April 6, 2009, at 11:26 PM, Irene Marks wrote:

<image.tiff>

Irene Marks <imchanging@...>

Teresa

Thanks for getting back to me. Did you guys get the info about Sheep Shearing Day, April 26) at Rainbeau Ridge in Bedford Hills?

"Meg Brinster" <megbrinster@...>

Where is that?
Does anyone know of a rabbit shearing anywhere?
I don't know how to shear my angoras.....
Meg

Thanks for getting back to me. Did you guys get the info about Sheep
Shearing Day, April 26) at Rainbeau Ridge in Bedford Hills?

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi Meg,

I am not sure about the Connecticut Sheep & Wool Festival but they have an angora shearing demo at the NY Sheep & Wool in Rhinebeck. You could check the CT web site to see if they have angora shearing. Or check the vendor list to see if they have people who sell angora that may be able to give you some pointers.

Teresa
On Tuesday, April 7, 2009, at 08:32 AM, Meg Brinster wrote:

<image.tiff>
<image.tiff>

"Meg Brinster" <megbrinster@...>

Thank you Teresa!