Topics

Great idea

"judi" <judiknit@...>

I was thinking of this group just the other day as I was sending out some nice links to my
knitting and spinning guilds. Let me know if that is something you'd be interested in for this
group. Wonderful ideas and patterns seem to pop up periodically on the net and there have
been a flurry of on line free magazines as well.
I am looking forward to our next meeting.
judi

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Hi Judi,

Sounds good to me! I am new to this and appreciate all the help I can
get.

I can't wait for our next meeting.