Topics

Goat Fiber?

Lucinda Shastid

I just met a new friend, Melanie Berti, who has 5 bags of raw goat fiber.  She's looking for someone to clean and spin it.  I'll bring one bag to the next meeting to see if anyone is interested.

She is also looking for a knitting group near her - she lives in Brewster/North Salem.  Does anyone know of a knitting group there?  I've copied Melanie on this message if  you want to write her directly.

If anyone is interested in the goat fiber, please either come to our next meeting (Sunday, January 6) or write me about getting together some other time.

Lucinda

Melanie Berti <rightseat@...>

It was so nice to meet those of you who were at today’s meeting. Thank you for including me, I really look forward to the camaraderie of the group.

I wanted to share a video that a friend of mine sent me. This woman uses some crazy mechanical sock machine to knit socks. I found it difficult to even follow what she was doing, despite my knowledge of sock construction, but it was also fascinating. Maybe you will also enjoy it.