From: lisa [mailto:lisa@...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 07, 2009 7:19 PM
To: 'Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid'
Cc: 'Irene Marks'
Subject: RE: Spinning at the Shearing

Lucinda-

Thanks for the question and the interest in sheep shearing-- I would love to
have any and all of the 'sheep to shawl' components demo
Ed-- I try to do it but there's so much going on it's impossible...I have a
friend bringing a rigid heddle loom. I own some knitting needles (kid size)
and have a Louet. But ideally, anyone who'd like to demo is welcome-- I just
would like to know in advance so I can se things up, manage the mix and have
you all comp'ed at the gate.

Anyone who is doing a demo (by prior arrangement) is most certainly free and
their immediate family is our guest-- I just need names...

SO please let me know if this works for you or anyone else.

Thanks for the consideration
Lisa