From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Subject: Free Pattern For Our Lovely Terrace Wrap!
Date: March 22, 2019 at 7:14:30 AM EDT

Purl Soho
Springtime Beauty

Evoking the texture of a garden trellis or a bistro chair, our Terrace Wrapscreams spring! To make this beautiful fabric we combined a simple, airy stitch pattern with our gorgeous Cattail Silk. Its earthy spin, soft color, and subtle shine give this Wrap a wear-anywhere ease and a springtime beauty!

Two Skeins of Cattail Silk

Our Cattail Silk is one hundred percent pure silk, and it comes in sixteen beautiful colors as subtle as the yarn itself. We used the soft pink Cherry Blossom color for our Terrace Wrap, and since Cattail Silk has over 600 yards per skein, you’ll only need two!

You Might Also Like...
Addi Turbo Circular Needles
Seagrass Basket
Knit Layette Kit
Cotton Pure
4 Seasons of Embroidery Kit
Simple Hand Warmers + Hat Kit
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013