From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Subject: Free Pattern For Our Little Baby Sweater In Posy!
Date: March 20, 2019 at 7:19:01 AM EDT

Purl Soho
Pure Sweetness!

Our wonderfully intuitive Little Baby Sweater leaves behind scallops, lace, and fuss and, instead, knits up in simple garter stitch with zero shaping and very little sewing. For knitters, it is a playful geometric brain game, and for earth’s newest inhabitants, it is pure sweetness!

Choose Your Posy

We knit this version of our Little Baby Sweater in our soft, sumptuous, and machine washable Posy and Pocket Posy yarns. Choose one skein of Posy for the Main Color, and change stripe colors for each section (like we did!) with our 3-Skein Pocket Posy Bundle!

And Your Pocket Posy Bundle
You Might Also Like...
Gemstones + Knots Necklaces Kit
Hawley
Toe-Up Socks Pattern Download
Shoulder Forward Pullover Pattern Download
Elementary Sewing Skills
Arctic Wrap Bundle
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013