From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Subject: Free Pattern For Our Falling Snow Scarf + 20% Off The Bundle!
Date: February 6, 2019 at 6:51:41 AM EST

Purl Soho
Fairest Of Fair Isles!

Our Falling Snow Scarf is the fairest of Fair Isle projects, its sprinkle of storybook-perfect flurries the antidote to any street-level slush piles you may encounter. Knit in a tube of Posy and Pocket Posy, this scarf is double-cozy, and our free pattern maps out the colorwork in both chart and written form. Cast on for this beauty with 20% off our Falling Snow Scarf Bundle, now through Saturday, February 9th, in our store and here online!

20% Off Through Saturday!

Extra lovely in our hand-dyed Posy and Pocket Posy, our Falling Snow Scarf Bundle includes three of each. Choose spare and wintry (like our Weathervane Gray version), or go for can’t-wait-for-spring with colors like Pink Papaya or Fern Green. Either way, flurries of stitches are always beautiful!

You Might Also Like...
Top-Down Circular Yoke Pullover Pattern
Addi Turbo Rocket Circular Needles
Bobble Sheep Pillow Bundle
Cashmere Ombre Wrap Kit
Classic Hemmed Crewneck Pattern
Gradient Cowl Bundle
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013

Lucinda Shastid

Fun!

Charlene, this reminds me of the cap you were making last Sunday!

A question for everyone - do you find the written-out instructions useful?

Lucinda

On 2/6/2019 7:20 AM, Teresa Ambrose wrote:
So beautiful!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: February 6, 2019 at 6:51:41 AM EST

Purl Soho
[...]

Teresa Ambrose

Before I discovered charts yes. Now no.

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: February 6, 2019 at 6:51:41 AM EST

Purl Soho
[...]

Melanie Berti <rightseat@...>

I do. I haven’t done so many complex patterns but it takes me a while to memorize the different chart stitches but reading the directions is straightforward.

Melanie

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: February 6, 2019 at 6:51:41 AM EST

Purl Soho
[...]

OK, we have one opinion on each side.  I was wondering if the consensus would be very one-sided (in favor of charts, of course, because I think they're wonderful).

Lucinda

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: February 6, 2019 at 6:51:41 AM EST

Purl Soho
[...]

Jane Daniels

If I follow directions at all, I prefer charts, you can see at an instance what you are supposed to do.

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Date: February 6, 2019 at 6:51:41 AM EST

Purl Soho
[...]

(h) 914-245-1250 (c) 914-471-5545 jdhikes@...

Life is better when you go outdoors!

Joan Conca

Hi Everyone!

                Written-out instructions or charts?   Depends upon the pattern.

                For a simple pattern, I prefer written-out instructions.  I MUST have a Schematic, though…….for ALL patterns.

                For cables or color work,  I prefer a chart.  I find it easier to follow because the knitting looks like the chart.  This is very helpful to me, especially if I make a mistake.

                That’s my 2 cents!  J

                Joan

From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>

Date: February 6, 2019 at 6:51:41 AM EST

Image removed by sender. Purl SohoImage removed by sender.

Image removed by sender.