From: Purl Soho <customerservice@...>
Subject: Free Pattern For Our Double Knit Blanket, Now In A Dozen Colors!
Date: March 25, 2019 at 7:26:38 AM EDT

Purl Soho
Needle Magic

Our Double Knit Blanket is a hand-made heirloom for a new baby, an old friend, or even yourself. It is, indeed, double knit, a simple slip stitch technique that creates two layers of stockinette fabric at once. The result? One yarn on one side and another on the other… Needle magic and a very special knit!

Rustic Good Wool + Refined Mulberry Merino

A wonderful mixture of rustic and refined, one side of our Double Knit Blanket is undyed Good Wool, a straight-from-nature rugged beauty, while the other is our sumptuous Mulberry Merino with its subtle shine and smooth finish. Get them both with our Double Knit Blanket Bundle, now available in twelve beautiful color combos!

Choose From A Dozen Colors!
You Might Also Like...
Addi Turbo Circular Needles
Floating Gemstones Necklace Kit
Mini Sampler Kit
Porter Bin Project Bag
Seagrass Basket
Cotton Pure
You have received this email because you joined the www.purlsoho.com mailing list.
Not a subscriber yet? Join our mailing list.

Unsubscribe | Share this email with a friend!

All original images and text on this newsletter are copyright and the property of Purl Soho and purlsoho.com.
All rights reserved. © 2015 PURL SOHO, LLC.
Purl Soho
459 Broome St., New York, NY 10013

Lucinda Shastid

Thanks, T.  I love the way one side looks solid and the other has little speckles, from a distance.  I guess it's a matter of choosing a second color that will blend with the first.

For myself, I prefer doing double knit by carrying one yarn in each hand because I hate to knit each row twice (once knitting the orange and slipping the beige, then again knitting the beige and slipping the orange), but I can see where that might be easier to keep track of.

You get a lot of neat stuff from Purl Soho!

Lucinda

On 3/25/2019 7:46 AM, Teresa Ambrose via Groups.Io wrote:
Interesting free pattern for those of us who don’t know how to do double knit.

Begin forwarded message: