Topics

Fleece Sale

judiknit <judiknit@...>

Begin forwarded message:

Date: March 24, 2009 9:06:45 PM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: Fleece Sale

From: hsimmons@...
To: westchesterknittingguild@...
Sent: 03/23/2009 2:14:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Fleece Sale

The Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers proudly announce their Second Annual Fleece Sale which will take place on May 16th at the Elmendorf Inn (across from IGA)
from 10 am to 2 pm.  The Elendorf Inn is ten minutes north of the Dutchess County Fairgounds.

We are expecting 60 fleeces from such breeds as Rambouillet, Cormo, Romney, Corriedale, Merino and Natural Colored (black and browns).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thank you,

Heidi Simmons
Wil-Hi Farm

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.

OPM888@...

Good morning Judi,
Do you plan to attend?
Olive

The Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers proudly announce their Second Annual Fleece Sale which will take place on May 16th at the Elmendorf Inn (across from IGA)
from 10 am to 2 pm.  The Elendorf Inn is ten minutes north of the Dutchess County Fairgounds.

We are expecting 60 fleeces from such breeds as Rambouillet, Cormo, Romney, Corriedale, Merino and Natural Colored (black and browns).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thank you,

Heidi Simmons
Wil-Hi Farm

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.

judiknit <judiknit@...>

Good morning yourself. I don't need any more fleeces, have to spin what I already have. Sorry.
judi

On Mar 25, 2009, at 9:32 AM, OPM888@... wrote:

Good morning Judi,
Do you plan to attend?
Olive

The Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers proudly announce their Second Annual Fleece Sale which will take place on May 16th at the Elmendorf Inn (across from IGA)
from 10 am to 2 pm.  The Elendorf Inn is ten minutes north of the Dutchess County Fairgounds.

We are expecting 60 fleeces from such breeds as Rambouillet, Cormo, Romney, Corriedale, Merino and Natural Colored (black and browns).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thank you,

Heidi Simmons
Wil-Hi Farm

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Seems like all the fun stuff happens on the 3rd Saturday of the month!

Begin forwarded message:

From: Swbarette45@...
Date: March 24, 2009 9:06:45 PM EDT
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;

The Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers proudly announce their
Second Annual Fleece Sale which will take place on May 16th at the
Elmendorf Inn (across from IGA)
from 10 am to 2 pm.  The Elendorf Inn is ten minutes north of the
Dutchess County Fairgounds.

We are expecting 60 fleeces from such breeds as Rambouillet, Cormo,
Romney, Corriedale, Merino and Natural Colored (black and browns).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me.

Thank you,

Heidi Simmons
Wil-Hi Farm
<image.tiff>

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store? Make meals for under $10.

"Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid" <jzygala@...>

What about changing to the second Saturday?  That would also avoid the conflict with Rhinebeck.

What do people think?

Seems like all the fun stuff happens on the 3rd Saturday of the month!
On Wednesday, March 25, 2009, at 08:28 AM, judiknit wrote:

Begin forwarded message:

Subj: Fleece Sale

The Dutchess County Sheep and Wool Growers proudly announce their Second Annual Fleece Sale which will take place on May 16th at the Elmendorf Inn (across from IGA)
from 10 am to 2 pm.  The Elendorf Inn is ten minutes north of the Dutchess County Fairgounds.

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

I don't see a problem with the second Saturday.