Topics

Fingerless Gloves Knitting Patterns: 15 Freebies! : TipNut.com

judiknit <judiknit@...>
 

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>
 

Especially after all of the show-and-tell last Saturday, I think everyone there had fingerless gloves or wrist warmers!

Lucinda

judiknit wrote:

Hayslope <hayslope@...>
 

Lucinda,

Are your combs made by Alvin Ramer? I was looking at combs on line and
they looked like yours.

T
On Monday, November 23, 2009, at 02:27 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid wrote:

 
Especially after all of the show-and-tell last Saturday, I think
everyone there had fingerless gloves or wrist warmers!

Lucinda

judiknit wrote:


This is the season!
http://tipnut.com/fingerless-gloves/




"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared
beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>
 

Yes, they are. Lovely things!


Hayslope wrote:

Lucinda,
Are your combs made by Alvin Ramer? I was looking at combs on line and they looked like yours.
T
On Monday, November 23, 2009, at 02:27 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid wrote:
Especially after all of the show-and-tell last Saturday, I think
everyone there had fingerless gloves or wrist warmers!
Lucinda
judiknit wrote:
>
>
> This is the season!
> _http://tipnut.com/fingerless-gloves/
_>
>
>
>
"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu

Hayslope <hayslope@...>
 

Are yours the mini combs or the super mini combs?

On Monday, November 23, 2009, at 06:50 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid wrote:

Yes, they are. Lovely things!


Hayslope wrote:
Lucinda,

Are your combs made by Alvin Ramer? I was looking at combs on line and
they looked like yours.

T
On Monday, November 23, 2009, at 02:27 PM, Joe Zygala and Lucinda
Shastid wrote:


Especially after all of the show-and-tell last Saturday, I think
everyone there had fingerless gloves or wrist warmers!

Lucinda

judiknit wrote:


This is the season!
_http://tipnut.com/fingerless-gloves/
_>




"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared beforehand
for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links



"To ... not prepare is the greatest of crimes; to be prepared beforehand for any contingency is the greatest of virtues." - Sun Tzu