Topics

Cast on for Gansey Shoulder Strap...

"Teresa" <hayslope@...>

I just cast on for the shoulder strap of my gansey using the turkish cast on. That way I worked the first side of the cast on for the neck stitches and put them on a holder and the second side begins the shoulder strap pattern. Just had to share.

Joe Zygala and Lucinda Shastid <jzygala@...>

Yay, T! That's the pretty green gansey you were working on at the meeting, right? How clever of you - a nice, smooth transition from the neck to the shoulder strap.

Lucinda