Subject: Carolina Fiber Frolic
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 19:21:21 -0500
From: Jan Smiley <carolinafiberfrolic@...>
To: jzygala@...

Hi!

I'm organizing the Carolina Fiber Frolic Spinning Retreat and am hoping
you are willing to help spread the word about the event with your
spinning guild members, on your website, through your newsletter or e-mail Here's the info:

The Carolina Fiber Frolic Spinning Retreat will be held February 25-28, 2010 at a southern plantation near historic Charleston, South Carolina. Geared toward spinners, but open to all fiber fanatics, the weekend retreat is an opportunity to enjoy time spinning and sharing your fiber passions. Come by yourself, or bring your friends or spouse, but plan to make new friends. Bring your spindle or wheel and spend the weekend relaxing and spinning, or sign up for optional classes available throughout the weekend. Kayaking, horseback riding, and the historic home tour are also available right at the plantation. For information on the classes and for the registration form, go to <http://www.CarolinaFiberFrolic.wordpress.com/and click on the Carolina Fiber Frolic link on the right hand side of the front page, or check out the Carolina Fiber Frolic group on Ravelry. Classes are looking great, and the vendors are really excited as they are busy dyeing up fibers to bring with them for the classes and to sell, and the door prizes are fantastic! It's the perfect time of year to head south for a great weekend. Hope you'll join in the fun!

Please don't hesitate to ask any questions you might have regarding the event!

Jan Smiley
411 Pine Street
Fort Mill SC 29715-1719

803-547-4299