Topics

alpaca yarn

"leda_blumberg" <ledabc@...>

Hello friends,

If anyone is interested in alpaca yarn, I have several natural colors from my animals (residing in Yorktown, NY), and I also have many colors of dyed yarns from Peru.

Best,
Leda
Faraway Farm Alpacas
Yorktown Heights, NY
www.FarawayFarmAlpacas.com

Irene Marks <imchanging@...>

Hello
I am interested in your yarn. Do you sell from your farm? Please tell me about it.
Thanks
Happy Spring
Irene

Hayslope <hayslope@...>

Thank you Leda! Why don't you bring a selection to sell at the next
meeting if you're available. We'd love to see what you have.

On Monday, March 23, 2009, at 05:59 AM, leda_blumberg wrote:

Hello friends,

If anyone is interested in alpaca yarn, I have several natural colors
from my animals (residing in Yorktown, NY), and I also have many
colors of dyed yarns from Peru.

Best,
Leda
Faraway Farm Alpacas
Yorktown Heights, NY
www.FarawayFarmAlpacas.com

"leda_blumberg" <ledabc@...>

Hi Irene,

Yes, I have a store at my farm that is open by appointment. The best part is you can meet the alpacas who donated their beautiful fleece to make the yarn. If you'd like to visit, you can reach me by email or at the phone # on my website.

Best,
Leda
FarawayFarmAlpacas.com