From: HanoverSpinKnitIn@...
[mailto:HanoverSpinKnitIn@...]On Behalf Of leda_blumberg
Sent: Saturday, April 11, 2009 7:50 AM
To: HanoverSpinKnitIn@...
Subject: [HanoverSpinKnitIn] Alpaca farm open house

Hello friends,

I am having an open house at my alpaca farm on Saturday April 25 from noon
until 4:00. If anyone would like to attend, email me privately at
Leda@... for directions. You will be able to meet our
alpacas and Icelandic Horses, and our farm store will be open. I have a wide
assortment of alpaca yarns for sale, including yarns made from our own
alpacas.

Best,
Leda
Faraway Farm Alpacas